Henna Tattoos are an ancient art form practiced by cultures in many parts of the world. We provide beautiful traditional Mendhi art with a twist of modern-day styles. You can also ad white henna or Jagua ink. Please contact us for more info!
A wonderful combination of White Henna Tattoos and Glitter Tattoos.
Henna design adorned with cosmetic glitter for a dazzling freestyle tattoo.
HENNA TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not smudge the henna paste while it is still wet. The henna paste typically dries in one hour.
2. Once the henna paste dries, leave the paste on for as long as possible (2 – 4 hours). Let the paste fall off by itself. Once the paste starts falling off, you may scrape it off using your palm or fingernails.
3. Do not wet the henna tattoo for 24 hours. This will protect the stain.
4. The henna stain will be bright orange for a day or so and will then start turning dark brown in 2 - 3 days.
5. Henna tattoos will last between 1 – 3 weeks. Keeping the henna tattoo moisturized will prevent exfoliation. This help the henna tattoo last longer.
6. It is okay to shower with your henna as long as you avoid scrubbing the area.
7. Avoid chlorinated water. Chlorine will beach your henna like magic! Apply a water barrier such as cocoa butter, Shea butter, waterproof sun block or lip balm before going into chlorinated water.
One henna artist.
1 hour = $175
1.5 hours = $225
2 hours = $275
2.5 hours = $325
3 hours = $375
3.5 hours $425
4 hours = $475
Make your party even more memorable with other services
Add a glitter tattoo asst. for $75 per hour
Add a face painter for $125 per hour
Add hair feathers for $10 per hour (w/henna artist)
Add a balloon twister for $125 per hour
Add bookmarks for $200 for 1st hour
Add bling books & boxes for $300 - 1st hr
Add affirmation art for $275 for 1st hour
Add jewelry making for $250 for 1st hour
Add rainbow candles for $250 for 1st hr
Add pretty pens for $250 for the 1st hour
Add tote bag painting for $275 for 1st hr
Add wood art painting for $250 for 1st hr
Copyright © 2022 Face Painting, Balloon Twisting and Henna Tattoos - All Rights Reserved.