Henna rings are an amazing addition to any henna package. Your guests will choose from gold, silver, or copper-colored wires.
Add for $35 per hour.
White henna tattoos dry in 10 minutes and last about a week. They are waterproof, easy to care for, and look great on all skin tones.
Add for $10 per hour
HENNA TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not smudge the henna paste while it is still wet. The henna paste typically dries in one hour.
2. Once the henna paste dries, leave the paste on for as long as possible (2 – 4 hours). Let the paste fall off by itself. Once the paste starts falling off, you may scrape it off using your palm or fingernails.
3. Do not wet the henna tattoo for 24 hours. This will protect the stain.
4. The henna stain will be bright orange for a day or so and will then start turning dark brown in 2 - 3 days.
5. Henna tattoos will last between 1 – 3 weeks. Keeping the henna tattoo moisturized will prevent exfoliation. This help the henna tattoo last longer.
6. It is okay to shower with your henna as long as you avoid scrubbing the area.
7. Avoid chlorinated water. Chlorine will beach your henna like magic! Apply a water barrier such as cocoa butter, Shea butter, waterproof sun block or lip balm before going into chlorinated water.
One henna artist.
1 hour = $150
1.5 hours = $195
2 hours = $235
2.5 hours = $275
3 hours = $325
3.5 hours $370
4 hours = $415
Make your party even more memorable with other services
Add a balloon twister for $95 per hour
Add a glitter tattoo asst. for $40 per hour
Add a face painter for $95 per hour
Add hair feathers for $10 per hour
Add bath bombs for $250 for 1st hour
Add gem necklaces for $250 for 1st hour
Add candle art for $250 for 1st hour
Add button making for $175 for 1st hour
Add bookmarks for $175 for 1st hour
Copyright © 2021 Face Painting, Balloon Twisting and Henna Tattoos - All Rights Reserved.